The "fixed" tag

I notice that the BTS pages say that the bugs I have tagged as "fixed" are
"fixed in NMU", even though I tagged them manually. I have understood the
"fixed" tag as something I can use when the bug is fixed locally/upstream,
but has not yet found its way into Debian (for instance, for wishlist items
which will appear in the next version, but which is not yet stable), and I
have thus tagged things as "fixed" when such things occur.

Have I misunderstood?

peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law: