Re: building binary-only package with different name?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 06:36:40AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> With the changelog entry? Make one for potato and one for woody. the potato
> version get something with potao in the version number, the woody get a
> higher version number, without potato. Happens all the time, look in
> potato-proposed-upgrades.

Ah yes, of course, that may be the solution. Just do something tricky with the
version numbering. I'll try this when I get back home.

Thanks,

Peter.
--
Peter van Rossum, Department of Mathematics, University of Nijmegen,
Toernooiveld 1, 6525 ED Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Phone: +31-24-3652997,