x-session-manager and WM selectors

Hello everybody,

I'm packing selectwm, a simple app to allow users to select a window manager
upon X startup. Would it be appropriate to add this as an alternative for
x-session-manager? This is at least more appropriate (IMO) than adding it as
an alternative for x-window-manager, as it doesn't manage windows, but it kind
of manages sessions (it not only activates on X startup, but optionally after
the WM quits). And I'd like to add it as an alternative for _something_ that
lets the admin easily pick it to run on X startup.

Comments?

thanks much,

-chris
--
"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"It's better than bad, it's good!"

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to; please do not Cc me)
Chris Danis                                 screech@mad.scientist.com
                                                   screechco@home.com
                                                     dadanish@usa.net