Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Eric Dorland wrote:

> I've actually just taken a look at the applicants list
> <http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php> and it appears that today the DAM has
> apprently started creating accounts again today. Unfortunately, the six
> lucky people have apparently jumped the queue, and been rushed through
> the process, since they were all approved by their AMs in the last two
> weeks (most in the last two days!). I'm not sure why these six have been
> so fortunate and this hardly seems fair to a lot of people who have been
> waiting months for approval. I don't want this to degenerate into a
> deluge of flames, I'm honestly just curious and I don'ty think anyone
> likes it when someone cuts in line ahead of them.

Well, I was among the ones approved now... if it makes you feel any
better, at least I had been waiting for DAM approval a month and a half...
(and yes, my AM was also tbm (Martin Michlmayr)... though I'm the
maintainer of a relatively big package also...)