Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

I've actually just taken a look at the applicants list
<http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php> and it appears that today the DAM has
apprently started creating accounts again today. Unfortunately, the six
lucky people have apparently jumped the queue, and been rushed through
the process, since they were all approved by their AMs in the last two
weeks (most in the last two days!). I'm not sure why these six have been
so fortunate and this hardly seems fair to a lot of people who have been
waiting months for approval. I don't want this to degenerate into a
deluge of flames, I'm honestly just curious and I don'ty think anyone
likes it when someone cuts in line ahead of them.

Eric Dorland
dorland@lords.com
ICQ: #61138586
1024D/16D970C6 097C 4861 9934 27A0 8E1C  2B0A 61E9 8ECF 16D9 70C6