dupload on debian machines?

I just build a big package on gluck.d.o and want to upload it to
incoming. But dupload does not like that and says:

andreas@gluck:~/www.winehq.com/%7Eovek/source$ dupload -t ftp-master wine_0.0.20001222-2_i386.changes
dupload fatal error: Nothing known about host ftp-master
 at /usr/bin/dupload line 145

is this a general problem on debian machines?

and yes, I have a dupload.conf in that directory and a
~/.dupload.conf:

# Example of a default host:
$default_host = "ftp-master";

$cfg{'ftp-master'} = {
        fqdn => "ftp-master.debian.org",
        login => getlogin() || $ENV{USER} || $ENV{LOGNAME},
        incoming => "/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/",
        visibleuser => getlogin() || $ENV{USER} || $ENV{LOGNAME},
        visiblename => "",
        fullname => "",
        # The dinstall on ftp-master sends announcement itself. May 1999.
        dinstall_runs => 1,
        method => "scpb"
};

I stole it out of the BTS.