sphinx

In January, you wrote:
> I'm sure many of you noticed the release of CMU's Speech to Text as 'Open
> Source' today on slashdot. after carefull inspection of the license, i found
> that it isn't exactly free. howerver, it's quite close, and uses gnu
> autoconf, so i decided that it surely needs to be brought to debian. ("hey
> computer, apt-get upgrade!") unfortunatly, i am not a maintainer and have
> never created a debian package before. if there is anyone out there who
> would be willing to help me out, i would very much appriciate it.--
> see shy jo

Later in the thread, it was shown it is DFSG-free. So where are the debs? I'll
be happy to sponsor you, and I had no problem building it or getting this to
happen:

[silence] [audio] APT-GET UPDATE
[silence] [audio] APT-GET DIST-UPGRADE
[silence] [audio] YES

(Yes, that's real unedited transcript of it understanding my voice.)

--
see shy jo