Re: How to sponsor someone and upload a sponsored package?

On 00-09-16 Rick Younie wrote:

> >> Hmm. Nope, Shorty did the signing and upload, however this mail went
> >> directly to me:
> >
> > Because, I didn't use dpkg-buildpackage -m"maintainer" which sets the
> > maintainer address for the upload but used -k"maintainer" which just
> > defines which key should be used for the signature.

> Much better.  I couldn't find this in the man page but --help
> spits it out.

Hm, sounds like time of a new bugreport. :(

> I wonder if it's too late for a sponsorship doc?  NM seems to

I don't think so, we could maybe include in the Webpage from Stephane.

> be rolling along nicely now so unless some mandatory period of
> sponsorship is added to the NM procedure maybe sponsors can go
> the way of the dodo.

way of the dodo? I don't know what's meant with this phrase, so could
somebody please explain this to me? Thanks!

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member