package from .src.rpm ?

Hi,

I'm looking at packaging glide3, which comes in a .src.rpm format.
The .src.rpm contains 3 files (when unpacked with:
rpm2cpio <rpmfile> | cpio -i), 3dfx.gif, Glide3.10.tar.gz and
Glide_V3-DRI-3.10.spec.

What's the best way of packaging this? I'm intending using Doogie's
build system for this (as how glide 2 is done), am I best to include
the whole .src.rpm and unpack it (using rpm2cpio | cpio -i) during
the build process, or just include the .tar.gz file?

Any suggestions/comments appreciated.

Thanks,

Timshel

--
   Timshel Knoll <timshel@pobox.com>  for Debian email: <timshel@debian.org>
    Second year Computer Science, RMIT   |   CS108 Tutor (Semester 2, 2000)