Using DebConf

Hi!

I'd like to use DebConf to show a license agreement on-screen when a certain
package is installed. Currently, it is just shown by sending it to the
pager, but that's not a good idea, and I want to use DebConf instead, if
it's available.

The problem is, I can't figure out how to actually display it. I created a
templates file with the message in it, added

. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule

and

db_input high <program>/license || true

to postinst, and added a very simple config file:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Debian::DebConf::Client::ConfModule ':all';
version('2.0');
title('<Program>');

beginblock;

input('high', '<program>/license');

endblock;

However, this does not work, and I can't figure out why. Any help would be
appreciated!

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html