Re: dh_movefiles

    Peter> Currently, I'm doing: dh_movefiles (cd
    Peter> ./debian/gre-doc/usr/doc/ ; mv gre gre-doc) But that
    Peter> defeats the purpose of using dh_movefiles.

I would use dh_installdocs to install it directly from the source
directory. I am not sure if it can move just one file into a directory
though (html/). If however, you have all html files in one directory
called html, you can use it to copy the whole directory in one go.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>