dh_movefiles

Trying my first multi-package using slink's debhelper (it's an
unofficial package, and I'm still using slink on production
so...) and I have an easy question regarding dh_movefiles.

In order to move an HTML tree into the gre-doc package, the file
debian/gre-doc.files has:

usr/doc/gre/html

Files get moved from:
 ./debian/tmp/usr/doc/gre/html  [1]
 ./debian/gre-doc/usr/doc/gre/html

But how do I tell dh_movefiles to move them instead to:
./debian/gre-doc/usr/doc/gre-doc/html

This makes my think it may be standard practice to put
`package-doc' file under /usr/doc/package instead of
/usr/doc/package-doc.  Is it?

Currently, I'm doing:
	dh_movefiles
	(cd ./debian/gre-doc/usr/doc/ ; mv gre gre-doc)
But that defeats the purpose of using dh_movefiles.

-

[1] Yes, I know we use /usr/share/doc on potato.

Thanks
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada