Re: help for new maintainer

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 04:31:58AM -0500, R Garth Wood wrote:
> I think it has been reopened. Look in the DWN to doublecheck.
> If not keep applying - the squeeky wheel gets the grease.
>
> If you want pointers I'll be glad to help you with whatever I
> can(I'm not the packaging master, tho).

I have a package built, and it passed all of lintian's checks.  The
original author of sitescooper would like to post it on his site,
until it is accepted into debian.  Would anyone be willing to take a
look and make sure it meets muster, before I send it to him?

If so...what all do you need?  The .deb and .changes?

--
-- michael d. ivey, chief thinker  --- <ivey@gweezlebur.com> -----------
------ gweezle bur poetry manufacturing  <http://gweezlebur.com> -------