ITP: linkchecker (needs sponsor)

Hello,

I filed an ITP some days ago for LinkChecker and I need a sponsor to
upload this package.
Here is the description:

LinkChecker -- check HTML pages for broken links
Current version: 1.2.12
License: GPL
Download: ftp://linkchecker.sourceforge.net/pub/linkchecker
sources.list: deb ftp://linkchecker.sourceforge.net/pub/linkchecker ./

LinkChecker features:
o recursive checking
o multithreading
o output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV or a sitemap
  graph in GML or XML.
o HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Gopher, Telnet and local
  file links support
o restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
o proxy support
o username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP
o robots.txt exclusion protocol support
o i18n support
o a command line interface
o a (Fast)CGI web interface (requires HTTP server)

Greetings,

     Bastian Kleineidam