Re: creating man pages

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:34:33PM +1100, Drew Parsons wrote:

[snip about man page editing]

sounds good.

> As for the Mail-Followup-To being set to just "drew", that's a mutt
> problem, isn't it?  Setting the "followup-to" variable? I'll try
> changing it right now.  It might take some experimenting.  It looks
> as though mutt is putting both "me" (incorrectly) and the mailing
> list into the Mail-Followup-To header.  Maybe I'll need to
> explicitly set the Sender: header using mutt's config file too?

The problems with the sender are most likely fixable by

set envelope_from=yes

which calls /usr/sbin/sendmail with -f to set the Sender: field based
on your From: field.

make sure you set your from field properly though:
my_hdr From: foo@bar.com

I have a feeling that the partial domain there is throwing off mutt.

also perhaps mutt is not sure what your email addresses are?

try using something with alternates:

set alternates='me@foo\\.com|myself@bar\\.edu'

for the various email addresses you use.

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |
                                             | Debian Developer |