quanta-doc ?

I would like to package some upstream docs for quanta (HTML Editor for KDE
maintaned already by me) as a package quanta-doc but these upstream docs are
set of various HTML documents which are not relative to this application
directly:

[1] Cascading Style Sheets
[2] HTML 4.0 Reference
[3] PHP Manual

[1] and [2] OpenContent License - WDG (http://www.htmlhelp.com/)
[3] GPL - PHP Documentation Group

Upstream authors intention is placing these all documents in
/usr/share/apps/quanta (in subdirs: css, html, php) to use then as online
manuals but quanta-docs are separate upstream sources
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/quanta/).
I don't know if some of these documents are already maintaned. If yes then
maybe I should provide some symlinks only and put an appropriate Suggest in
quanta's control only.

Waiting for suggestions...

Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.