Re: About changelog.Debian entries that's not quite Debian

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 06:35:38AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> Looking at other packages, people seem to have a debian changelog that starts with
> "initial upload", and I am not sure what I should do with my changelog entry,
> that has entries before being uploaded to Debian.
>
> Anyone have any advice ?

one of my packages also had a debian/changelog before being uploaded to woody.
 I would suggest keeping the old changelog, and just making a note in the
latest entry that mentions "new to woody" or "first upload to woody" or
something like that.

I don't think it really matters, except to give information to others.

	-Pete Lypkie
	pete@linux-geek.net
	plypkie@debian.org