lintian complains about not fund Perl module that is provided by my package

Hello

I'm currently packaging a certain Perl module.
This package contains two Perl modules, and
one of them uses the other one.
lintian complains that it can't find the second
of these two Perl modules. Of course it can't
find it, since it belongs to the new package.

Is there any possiblity to fix this problem, or
should I just ignore this warning produced by
lintian?

Daniel

--
Say NO to HTML in mail and news.

GnuPG: 1024D/14E06AAF (public key available on any keyserver)