abuse of Priority; was [Re: Needs sponsor for qtcups]

Hi Mariusz,

I see that you are using "Priority: urgent", "Importance: High"
headers all the time, and repeating your sponsor requests 2-3 times
within a short time-period.

I think it is a good netiquette not to abuse the priority fields,
and searching through the debian-devel list I found that you've
used high-importance for almost half of your letters to the list,
while I've found almost none of the other mails to carry these flags.
(and if they did, they were marked 'Normal').

Please see yourself in a greater perspective (i.e. "is my message
really important/urgent") and have some patience (I know it's hard,
I got my sponsor after a long time, and has still not gotten my
ID checked by my A-M after two months assignment).

Regards,
 Stefan

Quoting Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> [001106 07:50]:

--