From: Przygodzki, Mariusz
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 4:10 PM
To: 'submit@bugs.debian.org'
Subject: ITP: qtcups -- Qt support for CUPS

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intend to package qtcups.
I am registered in the new maintainer database as an un-assigned applicant.

Package: qtcups
License: GPL

------------
QtCUPS provides Qt applications with support for CUPS (Common
Unix Print System). It is composed of 2 parts :
1. Development library : this library allows developers to
provides CUPS support to their Qt applications with a few
changes in the code as the "QCupsPrinter" class has the same
interface as the classical "QPrinter" class of Qt. For normal
use, the developer has only to change the printer object type.
2. CUPS front-end : this is a very intuitive graphical
front-end based on the development library. It is intended to
be a replacement for "lpr" and will support the same syntax.
This front-end allows the user to select and configure
printers in a nice interface. The user has also the ability
to save his printer configuration locally.

--
Mariusz Przygodzki
<dune@home.pl> (home)