Re: help with my first packages

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Joergen Haegg wrote:
>
>> > You haven't corrected the clean rules yet, so the diff.gz still contains
>> > loads of unnecessary stuff.
>
>> Ok, done, couldn't see any errors.
>
> libio-stty-perl is corrected, libexpect-perl not. You should do that as
> well (look at the .diff.gz files with diffstat).

Hmm, I could only see a few unused example files in the debian directory.
Was it them you meant?

Running dpkg-buildpackage seems to go fine, but one error confuses me:
.
.
dpkg-source: building libio-stty-perl in libio-stty-perl_0.02-1.diff.gz
shell-init: could not get current directory: No such file or directory
dpkg-source: building libio-stty-perl in libio-stty-perl_0.02-1.dsc
.
.

What does 'shell-init' mean?
Same thing with the other package:
.
.
dpkg-source: building libexpect-perl in libexpect-perl_1.08-1.diff.gz
shell-init: could not get current directory: No such file or directory
dpkg-source: building libexpect-perl in libexpect-perl_1.08-1.dsc
.
.

Anyway, new files are available: ftp.axis.se:pub/users/jh/