Re: Documentation

>     >> NEWS
>
>     Josip> If it's like other NEWS files I've seen, this is fine. If
>     Josip> there's no upstream changelog, use this as it.
>
> I'd rather not "mv NEWS changelog" (if that's what you ment).  I like
> the (GNU-Standard) NEWS/ChangeLog split, and I like to see NEWS as
> "NEWS".

Thanks, I threw out a lot of "generic" stuff, e.g. INSTALL, AUTHORS...

The upstream author feels NEWS/ChangeLog should be split:

> The ChangeLog is for detailed changes done to the files in the directory
> containing the ChangeLog, while the NEWS is more like an overview of the
> news since the last release. The ChangeLog is more for the developer
> while the NEWS is for the user, you might put it.

It's just that ChangeLog doesn't seem to contain much of interest... not
to mention "details"... most entries just consist of
	* configure.in: Bump version.
I'll probably leave both in though: it doesn't make sense to merge them on
my side, and ChangeLog does have around 6 "interesting" lines in it.

Later,
Hugo