RE: how to package gocr

I believe some similar cases have been handled earlier by
suggests type dependencies. The reasoning is:
- the main functionality does not require wish, so it must
  not be required
- recommends is also a bit heavy handed for this, the
  package is perfectly usable without it (i.e. no
  functionality is lost)
- ui wrapper is best packaged to same package because it
  is small and has no independent functionality and so we
  avoid package pollution
I'd seriously consider having only one package and suggest
wish.

t.aa

Cosimo Alfarano <alfarano@students.cs.unibo.it> 27 Aug 2000 21:59