New key = New package?

I just uploaded my first package last week (login.app 1.2.1-12), but the
key which I used to generate the signature expired a few days later
(d'oh!).

I have generated a new key and signed it with the old one. However, I am
wondering if I need to re-upload my package, signed with the new key.

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I have a lot to learn
about PGP/GPG...

Warren

--
"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." --Terry Pratchett
Warren A. Layton