Re: Looking for a mentor for GOSSIP packages

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> Did you already apply for maintainership? I think you will be
> assigned a sponsor then.

No, I did not apply for maintainership.  This is required when one
wants to produce packages that are to be included in the Debian
distributions, right?  I don't think I want to do that just yet.

> If you just want to package your program, try dh_make from the dh-make
> package.

Ok, thanks.  I have read about dh_make and I will give it a try.