logrotate suggest/reccommend/depend

I'm going to use logrotate for a package, as suggested in policy 4.8.
Would it be more appropriate to use a Suggests:, Reccommends:, or
Depends: relationship on this package?

Existing packages don't seem to have any consensus:

; grep '^Suggests:.*logrotate' available | wc -l
; grep '^Recommends:.*logrotate' available | wc -l
; grep '^Depends:.*logrotate' available | wc -l

I was thinking Suggests:, but I'd like some opinions from the mentors.

There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)