Re: gnupg signing

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:15:13 +0000
Christoph Baumann <cgb@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:23:25AM -0800, Britton wrote:
>>  I now have my key, scannec copy of id, etc. all in hand, and am
>> ready to post to new-maintainer, but I am not sure how to sign my
>> message.  I don't see any gpg options to mh, and if I include my
>> scanned identification as

> You should have a look at mutt. It handles gpg signing etc.

Why bother?  Mutt is so terribly inflexible compared to MH.

I'd recommend:

  1) get nmh instead of RAND MH.

  2) use either exmh (which has PGP/GPG support) or one of the Emacs
  MH-based modes which has PGP/GPG support (I use exmh so I'd have
  which).

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                               Other: coder@kanga.nu