Re: Warning: Me, too! (was Re: NM : Dale Scheetz : is NM working

Hello Jim,

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 01:27:02PM -0700, Jim Westveer wrote:
> Yes the New Maintainer process is alive and well.
> [...]
> There are currently 25+ voulenteers working as Application Managers (AM's)
> working the applications, and as we get used to the processes that
> have been set into place, things will hopefully go more quickly.
>
> Again, please be patient.  This is a big task.

That's great news, and thank you for all your hard work.  :-)  I hope I
wasn't being too selfish for asking the Chinese developers to be given
priority.  :-)

Nonetheless, your message gave me an idea: Would it be possible for me
to volunteer as an Application Manager to process the three Chinese
developers-to-be?  Afterall, we've got to know each other quite well
from discussions on the mailing list.  :-)  If it is okay, please give
me a pointer (http://nm.debian.org/  ?)  so I can get started.  :-)

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada