Re: Someone want to test mcal package.

* "opal" == opal  <opal@lysator.liu.se> wrote:

Hi,

opal> I have created a mcal package and I want someone to test and/or
opal> analyze it if I am doing something wrong. If it is not it might
opal> be included in debian sometime.  :)

You didn't run lintian on these packages.

Get rid of the -doc package (just the README?), and put it into the
libfoo-dev package.

Re-read the docs at www.debian.org/devel, especially the policy and
the packaging manual. The lib.a and header file go into a libfoo-dev
package, the dynamic lib.so, which is missing (why?) goes into the
libfoo package.

The source is messed up. Where is the debian diff?

I suggest you start over and create a skeleton for a lib packages with
dh-make.

Ciao,
        Martin