Re: Including debian directory in CVS, or not.

I'm changing my mind about uploading a plain .tar.gz to Debian
instead of .orig.tar.gz + 20-byte .diff.gz file (an empty .diff).

I can't seem to be able to use an existing pristine PKG_VSN.tar.gz
file.  dpkg-buildpackag insists on rebuilding it.  I don't want a
different md5sum on the tar file.

Am I wrong?  Is there a way to do that?

Peter