Re: gpg couldn't import pgp keys

Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 12:20:02PM -0500, Bolan Meek wrote:
> > gpg: key C4A8525B: unsupported public key algorithm
> >
> > Is the problem that the pgp keys use the RSA or IDEA algorithms?
>
> Perhaps. You can get RSA and IDEA plugins from non-US/non-free section,
> package names are gpg-rsa and gpg-idea.

Julian, Josip, thank you.  I encountered a challenge reconfiguring
the apt get method of dselect to obtain access to this section,
having to actually ftp to non-us.debian.org to learn the directory
structure,
but I succeeded, and imported all the keys in keyring.pgp, except
6 out of the 507, which, I think, weren't signed.

Now to make that application...