Starting a daemon before checkroot

Hi all,

	I'm new to Debian and this is my third package. It is devfsd -- a daemon to make devfs
backvards compartible with old style /dev. Due to this I need to start it before checkroot.

	I was told it can be done by making /etc/rc.S/S05devfsd -> /etc/init.d/devfsd . (*S10* is too late)
Were /etc/init.d/devfsd is a start-stop-daemon script for starting devfsd.

	How do I do it Debian way?

Thanks.

--
Mail You Later!

        Aigarius
    aigarius@zednet.lv

Origin: Not enough hard drive space... please delete windows. PLEASE!!!