dpkg-perl

I've been doing a little bit of work on dpkg-perl (documenting it,
cleaning up the Perl a little) and am thinking of doing more.

General opinion (from the few Debian types I've spoken to) is that I
should take over maintenance of dpkg-perl if I want to do anything of
any significance to the code.  However, I've never looked after a debian
package before and know very little about them.

I've emailed debian-qa (who are listed as the current maintainer, which
means it's orphaned as far as I know) and asked them if they're cool
with me working on it, but I figured it would be worthwhile posting here
and asking for some help.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training