ITP: gnofract (also: sponsor wanted)

Hi!

I've packed gnofract, a small Gnome fractal generating program. I am not
a debian developer (yet), so I am looking for someone to sponsor this
package.

Gnofract is written by Aurélien Alleaume, it's homepage is at
http://www.multimania.com/mason, and it is licenced under the GPL.
I've put the packages on http://medeia.dhs.org/~bas/Debian/gnofract/

Package: gnofract
Version: 0.2-1
Section: x11
 gnofract is a gnome fractal browser. It lets you zoom in to and move
 through fractals.

--
cu,
dex.

``As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.''
                                                         Albert Einstein