Maintaining login.app

I have wanted to become a Debian developer for quite some time now, but I could
never find a package that I really wanted to maintain.

Recently, I spotted login.app on the WNPP page, which needs a new maintainer.
Since I use this program a lot, I think this would be ideal. Unfortunately, the
documentation regarding becoming a new maintainer says little about the new
sponsorship program. As stated on the WNPP page, I e-mailed both WNPP and the
former maintainer to let them know that I wanted to take over the package. I
have not received a reply from either. I would also like to sign up for
sponsorship, but I need to maintain a package before I can apply.

Is there something that I forgot to do? Is login.app still available?

TIA.

Warren A. Layton

--
"People without dreams don't have much."
					-- Anonymous