Re: pks_0.9.4 - my first package

> > since openldap really needs it. Does pks have any links to LDAP services
> > from it's functionality, ie. can it use an LDAP server is the db and
> > retrieve keys from it?
> currently there is no link to LDAP services.
> (is the ldap server also used for pgp keys?)
> Is someone thinking to merge, the two servers ?

LDAP is more generalized than just PGP keys. I've heard of some efforts to
make a key server based on LDAP. I just would have thought that the option
of choosing your backend storage (db2 file, or LDAP server), would be
beneficial to most people, especially ones that already have an LDAP
directory setup.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '