setting section for a non-US package

Hello,

I know this has been discused already, but I don't find it in the
list-archive.

Now that Woody is born, I was thinking of ITPing bladeenc for unstable. Some
of you pointed I should toss it into non-US, so here I go, but I don't know
how to set the appropiate section in debian/control. According to lintian,
non-us, non-us/sound or similar are not valid.

The only place where I see a reference to this in the policy is:
  2.1.7 Subsections

   The packages in all the sections (main, contrib, non-US/main,
   non-free, non-US/contrib, and non-US/non-free) are grouped further
   into subsections to simplify handling.
I can set the section to non-US/main, but that doesn't make a lot of sense
to me, I need to say it's 'sound' somewhere.

Thanks,

Jordi