Re: i386 build daemon

Brian May wrote:
>     >>  How do you upload a source only package?
>
>     Martin> You're not really asking this question, are you?
>
> Yes ;-)
>
>     Martin> The .changes must only contain .dsc and .diff.gz plus
>     Martin> .orig.tar.gz if that's the first versin.
>
> Sorry to sound completely dumb, but how do you generate
> these files?

    if [ $opt_source -eq 0 ]
    then
        gc_args=-b
    else
        if [ $opt_binary -eq 0 ]
        then
            gc_args=-S
        fi
        if [ $opt_fullsource -eq 1 ]
        then
            gc_args="$gc_args -sa"
        fi
    fi
    echo Running dpkg-genchanges $gc_args
    dpkg-genchanges $gc_args > ../${fname}.changes
    sign ../${fname}.changes

I guess it is initialized with:

opt_binary=0
opt_source=1
opt_fullsource=0

--> dpkg-genchanges -sa

> Let me try to guess
>
> cd ..
> dpkg-source -b dir-1.0
> cd dir-1.0
> dpkg-genchanges
> cd ..
> gpg --clearsign *.changes
>
> Is that correct? Is there any automatic way of doing these steps?

"any" are there...

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth