Re: i386 build daemon

Brian May wrote:

>     Martin> Since you've got an account on pandora, you're able to
>     Martin> compile on a potato box.  Thus, simply make a wonderful
>     Martin> and nice source only upload and the buildd/ia32 should
>     Martin> pick up the package.
>
> How do you upload a source only package?

You're not really asking this question, are you?

The .changes must only contain .dsc and .diff.gz plus .orig.tar.gz
if that's the first versin.

> dpkg-buildpackage doesn't seem to have any options for source
> only uploading - or have I missed something?

Nah, I don't know about dpkg-buildpackage since I do it on my
own.  So, sorry, if that tool should not be up-to-date.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth