problem with sections

ok, may be it's time for me to ask help here.

i'm the curl package maintainer, a sponsorized and not a real one i mean.

i've this problem:
i can't figure how to put my package in the right section.
debianized curl is divided in two binaries: curl and curl-ssl.
they conflicts each other and that is fine.

i'd like to put curl in the web section of main whereas curl-ssl
in non-US/main.

i talk about curl now, since that for curl-ssl the procedure is the same.

here is my control file for curl source tree:
Source: curl
Section: web
Maintainer: Domenico Andreoli <cavok@libero.it>
Standards-Version: 3.1.1

Package: curl
Architecture: any
Conflicts: curl-ssl
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 curl is a client to get documents/files from servers, using any of the
 supported protocols. The command is designed to work without user
 interaction or any kind of interactivity.
 .
 curl offers a busload of useful tricks like proxy support, user
 authentication, ftp upload, HTTP post, file transfer resume and more.
 .
 Note: this version is compiled without SSL support.
EOF

it looks fine, doesn't it?

here is that for wget (i took it as example):
Source: wget
Section: web
Maintainer: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.0.1

Package: wget
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 Wget [formerly known as Geturl] is a freely available network utility
 to retrieve files from the World Wide Web using HTTP and FTP, the two
 most widely used Internet protocols.  It works non-interactively, thus
 enabling work in the background, after having logged off.
 .
 The recursive retrieval of HTML pages, as well as FTP sites is
 supported -- you can use Wget to make mirrors of archives and home
 pages, or traverse the web like a WWW robot (Wget understands
 /robots.txt).
EOF

ok. the problem is that after a dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc
wget package comes with right section whereas curl comes with no section
at all! same problem with curl-ssl.

now i want to understund why this is happening.
could anybody help me with this mess? what is wrong?
thaks all.

happy new y2k!!! :)

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok <cavok@libero.it>
  --[ get my public pgp key at http://www.freeweb.org/free/cavok/