Re: Problem to build my 1st deb-package (solved)

On 29 Dec 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Maybe you wanted to use a blank line in the text? This has to be done
> by using a single dot in the second column of the line. Otherwise, I
> don't know why dpg-source would say "paragraph 4".

That was it! I'm not realy sure that the exact couse was, but I've deleted
all empty lines at the end of the control file, and it compiled correct at
this position (sure there are other errors in the compile process too)

After that I added empty lines again and it compiled without of any
problems, possibly it was something like a crlf-problem ...

Thanks a lot

Hetzmannseder Markus		http://www.hetzi.at/hetzi/
FORTRAN rots the brain.
		-- John McQuillin