Re: Problem to build my 1st deb-package

* "Markus" == Markus Hetzmannseder <hetzi@hetzi.at> wrote:

Markus> I've placed all Sugests to one line ... but the same result
Markus> than I removed the Suggests-lines ... no difference :-(

Repost the complete control file please. Maybe there is something in
the extended description you snipped that causes this. From counting
the paragraphs, this would be in gap4-test.

Maybe you wanted to use a blank line in the text? This has to be done
by using a single dot in the second column of the line. Otherwise, I
don't know why dpg-source would say "paragraph 4".

Ciao,
        Martin