Re: How to handle multiple versions of binaries

IANADD(Y)

I do think /usr/lib/<package> is the right place for the binaries; mozilla
does it that way, rpm stores scripts and programs there, and now I am
getting tired of looking for more -- so you can't be too far off. :)

Also, if the minimal game dataset does need to be customized before use,
/usr/share/doc/<pckage>/examples sounds right to me -- throwing them in
/usr/lib/<package> and requiring customization Just Seems Wrong -- they
really *are* examples.

(However, there might be an argument for /usr/share/<package> instead..)