Re: Multiple binaries => multiple packages ?

Gopal Narayanan writes:
> Based on this, it seems to me that I should make 5 separate wrapper
> packages, and force dependencies accordingly. Am I right?

How about a single package with a postinst that figures out what binary the
user needs and tells him what to get and how to get it?  If you are feeling
ambitious you could have the postinst offer to get the binary.
john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.