Re: I sent unsigned attachments to new-maintainer.

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 07:39:37PM +0200, Patrik Magnusson wrote:

> I sent an application to be a maintainer. There was
> no active maintainer nearby, so I attached a scanned
> copy of my driving license.
> I thought I had elm figured out. As it turns out, only
> the body of the message was pgp-signed.
> What do I do now?

  I sent my scanned id without a signature, and it was accepted.

  However, I don't see why someone would want to modify a scanned license.
Rather than signing it, i'd encrypt the license to make sure no-one
intercepts and abuses it.

--
// P.A. Knuutila / zur@edu.lahti.fi / pa@debian.org / GSM +358-503028233
// PGP fingerprint 363C ACE2 0A4F DE7E B67A 0223 C53B 932B / id E167BDD1