Depends: on (lynx|wget|(libwww-perl&libhtml-parser-perl))?

Wmakerconf has a feature which can download tiles, backgrounds, and other
stuff from themes.org.  It can use either Lynx, Wget, of libwww-perl AND
libhtml-parser-perl.  How can I express this on a Depends: line?  Right
now, I just have Depends: lynx | wget | libwww-perl, and as libwww-perl
Reccomends: libhtml-parser-perl, this usually isn't a problem.  But I would
like to know what the right solution is?

	Thanks,
	Adam