New developer

Hi, my name is Giovanni Bortolozzo.

I'm the new "mantainer" of doc-linux-it and doc-linux-it-text (this
packages contains respectively Italian translations of Linux HOWTOs and
miniHOWTOs in HTML and ascii format). I'm also the coordinator of this
translation project (see ILDP Home Page - www.pluto.linux.it/ildp/, so I
think I'm the right person to mantain these packages, don't you?

"mantainer" because I send about two weeks ago the "developer
registration" but I still haven't no answer.

I'd like this packages be include in Debian 2.1 (they are tested and
behave correctly, and are already included in a pre-2.1 Italian
distribution) so the growing Italian Debian users may take advantage of
them when slink will be released (these packages contain the most update
traslations of over 40 HOWTOs and 20 miniHOWTOs).

Have I any change to see them in slink?

Can some other mantainer upload them for me while I wait to became the
official mantainer?

	Thanks
		Giovanni

PS: sorry for my poor English