Which section should a TFTP bootstrap loader be put in?

Can anybody give me some advice on which architecture and section to install
a package?

The package is a TFTP bootstrap loader for m68k/VME kernels, even though the
it is specific for booting m68k/VME machines the binaries and configuration
files for the package need to be installed on the TFTP server side, so they
can be transferred to the booting client for execution, my guess is that it
could be included for all architectures. The binaries will also be part of
the m68k/VME install kit built by the boot-floppies package so my initial
thought was to put it into the base section, but there again it will only be
needed to build boot-floppies for m68k so I'm not sure. Any ideas?

TIA
Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
PGP key from public servers : Key ID DF3E8223