package beta releases ?

hi,

I want to package the newest release of xqf, a quake server browser for
X/Gtk. an older Version of xqf is already in potato, maintainer is Michael
Alan Dorman, he already agreed to sponsor me. To enable XQF's ability to
browse Quake3 servers (and that's why I want to repackage it), i also need
to repackage qstat (also a package of mad). The only Version of qstat
supporting quake3 servers is the current beta release.
Now my question: Should I package the beta release or not ?

Martin
--
[this line is intentionally left blank]