compound packages

I have written couple (so far only 2) of small but useful programs (in
python) and packaged them. The packages size is of order of a few KB.
Suck packages are just polluting archive namespace, so I am thinking
of making debian package consisting of all (both) those programs, but I
can't decide what is better. (something like debianutils, shellutils,
bsdgames etc).
I am inclined to make one package, the advantage is less packages
in the archive, disadvantage is that if some user wants only
one of those programs, he has to install the whole
package... and besides, netstd went exactly the opposite direction recently.
I am looking for suggestions...

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |